Free IPTV – Reviews, Features and Installation Guide
IPTV delivers television services through the Internet protocol suite instead of cable or satellite signal. It is a reliable and secure option for watching live TV, delayed TV and video-on-demand content. IPTV services stream media using IP protocol to smart TV, smartphone, set-top box, PC, media player, etc. These services are an inexpensive option to replace cable or satellite television. In line with IPTV reviews, we are about to deal with Free IPTV, its features, and installation guide here in this section.
Features of Free IPTV
The major features that you will get with installing Free IPTV on your device are listed below.
It brings you content like TV shows, movies, series, etc.
It allows you to stream titles on demand without any limits.
The IPTV service is free, and you will not be charged any hidden fees.
It is an M3U URL based service that works on most devices.
How to Watch Free IPTV on Android Devices
Those who use Android phones, tablets and TV boxes can follow the steps below to use try Free IPTV.
Prerequisites: Download and install VLC Media Player from the Google Play Store.
1. Launch VLC media player from the apps section of your Android device.
2. Go to the More section of the VLC homepage.
3. Select the New Stream tile under the Streams section.
4. Provide Free IPTV M3U URL and tap on Stream icon.
5. With this, you will be able to start streaming IPTV content on Android devices.
How to Access Free IPTV on iOS Devices
Those using an iPhone or iPad can stream IPTV Free by following the steps below.
Prerequisites: Download VLC Media Player for iOS device from Apple App Store.
1. Navigate to the applications section to launch the VLC Media Player application.
2. On the bottom panel, you need to select the Network tab.
3. Select the Open Network Stream option.
4. Now enter the M3U URL of the IPTV and choose Open Network Stream.
5. If it loads, you can start playing IPTV on your Apple device.
How to Stream Free IPTV on Firestick
Follow the step by step instructions given below to watch Free IPTV on Fire TV Stick.
1. After connecting the Fire TV to the Internet, select the Search menu and choose the Search tile.
2. Using the on-screen keyboard, you need to type “VLC” and choose it from the suggestions.
3. Select the VLC tile in the Apps & Games section of the search result.
4. On the Channel Info screen, click the Get or Download button.
5. Click Open to launch the application after installation is complete.
6. Choose the Navigation menu in the left pane and select the Stream tile.
7. Now enter the IPTV M3U URL in the provided field and tap on the Stream icon.
8. Start streaming your favorite content on your Firestick using this IPTV.
How to Watch IPTV LINKS on PC
If you prefer to watch Free IPTV on Windows PC, Mac or Linux, the section below will help you.
Prerequisites: Download the latest version of VLC Media Player on PC from its official website.
1. Open VLC media player on your PC or laptop.
2. Hover the mouse to click on the Media menu in the menu bar.
3. Now press Ctrl+L or select Open Network Stream.
4. Select the Network tab and click on the Network URL field under the Network Protocol section.
5. Enter Free M3U IPTV URL and select Play to watch IPTV titles on PC.
That was all about M3U IPTV and its installation on different devices. Although it appears to be a free service, no details were found regarding customer support. You can try to check if the service is working well and share your opinion in a comment.